Leadership Development Training Modules Details
6. Intentional Leadership: Building a High-Performing Cohesive Team
Through a series of interactive exercises, learn how to implement a shared team model, build trust and psychological safety, foster open communication, and empower team members to take ownership of their work using the Five Behaviors® model. Explore strategies for proactively addressing team challenges and conflicts, and building resilience and adaptability in the face of change.
1. Understand the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team model and its effectiveness in building a high-performing cohesive team
2. Learn strategies for building trust, promoting healthy conflict around ideas, and encouraging commitment and accountability among team members to achieve remarkable results.
3. Explore tactics to increase your communication and collaboration skills to work with diverse team members, navigate change, and improve productivity.
1. A proven framework for building high-performing cohesive teams that foster teamwork and a positive work environment, manages conflict, promotes accountability, and drives results.
2. Practical strategies and tools to sustain the Five Behaviors® within your teams.
3. Strategies to manage and resolve conflict in a constructive way, turning differences into opportunities for growth and innovation.